[Bf-committers] Added the BlenderUnitTest (BUT) - so now what?

Lukas Stockner lukas.stockner at freenet.de
Fri Jul 8 23:00:18 CEST 2016

Hi!

For code review, please upload the patch (generated by e.g. git diff) here: https://developer.blender.org/differential/diff/create/
I don't really know who's responsible for Blender Unit Tests, but if you know who might be a decent candidate, just add them as a reviewer.

As for buggy areas, a good approach there would probably be to just watch the incoming bugs on developer.blender.org. Alternatively, asking for bugs to solve in #blendercoders on IRC will certainly get a few answers ;)

Lukas