[Bf-committers] Link error for debug builds on MSVC 2015

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 05:42:21 CEST 2016

Same here using the latest win64_vc14 from SVN.

As a local workaround, I'm copying release libs & renaming to what the
build script expects. Missing so far...

python35_d.lib
OpenImageIO_d.lib
OpenImageIO_Util_d.lib

IlmImf-2_2_d.lib   <--- there is an IlmImf-2_2_d_d.lib

IlmImf and IlmImfUtil just needed a simple rename, so I fixed those in SVN.

The build still fails after that due to mixing of runtimes (my
not-so-clever lib rename scheme). So please someone provide these missing
debug libs!

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire