[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org has been updated!

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:25:16 CEST 2016

Hey,

Our main development communication site has been brought to more than an
year newer site code base!

Apart from all the development done in upstream there are following
improvements for us:

- Site should be more responsive now.
- Reports should be editable bu their authors now.
- Bug and patch report guidelines are now configurable from the interface,
so we can update them easily to reflect suggestions here in the ML.
- Maniphest tasks now has their type in the list, so one can immediately
see if it's a bug, todo or a patch.
- Improved navigation to projects, so now navigation happens to project
description form instead to list of tasks in that project

There some other minor things here and there.

Hopefully there are no regressions, but if you see something broken please
let me know here in the mailing list!

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin