[Bf-committers] Windows XP support

Martijn Berger martijn.berger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:07:32 CET 2016

HI Mike,

We could switch to PSAPI version 2 when targeting vista or above.
I am sure there are others as just this one could have been handled without creating the **_xp variants of the toolchain.
For me personally I think switching to mdvc 2015 is more important ( I know vc140_xp exists but lets not go there )
and I do not run XP or Vista anymore and I do not know any other blender dev that does.
Claiming real support based on that is a bit of a false promise.