[Bf-committers] Windows XP support

Martijn Berger martijn.berger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:03:56 CET 2016

Hi Mat,

the issue is not so much technical difficulty of getting a build, that is
trivial compared to the cost of not supporting newer API's in terms of
performance and accepting bug reports from people with an ancient non
supported system and usually hardware to match.
I am happy to continue providing builds but I would really like to
discontinue support after 2.77

Martijn