[Bf-committers] Blender and CFD simulations,

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:03:35 CET 2016

One noticeable difference between true CFD and Blender's internal fluid and
smoke simulator (and Mantaflow also) is that Blender and Mantaflow are not
"physically correct" but optimized to only look like it's correct. Solving
with OpenFOAM would be much slower but the result would have some
scientific value.