[Bf-committers] What are the plans regarding PBR?

Juan Linietsky reduzio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 03:55:04 CET 2016

Oh cool, my main question is that over here in the Godot side we want to
start implementing PBR soon too. I would love if Godot devs can work
together with Blender devs to make sure we make our PBR implementation as
compatible as possible with yours.. so we can move assets directly from
blender to Godot and having them work effortlessly