[Bf-committers] enable 3D mouse for official builds

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:13:57 CET 2016

Hi Mike, official Linux builds have spnav enabled (but not build-bot I
just discovered).

You can tell this by the failed to connect message we get on every startup:

  connect failed: No such file or directory

...would be nice if they would silence this, but for now its a way to
tell you have spnav.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Mike Erwin <significant.bit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,
> During the switch to CMake, 3D mouse support was disabled by default on Mac
> & Linux. Just want to make sure this is enabled for the 2.77 release.
>
> Windows -- no dependencies
> Mac -- no dependencies
> Linux -- requires libspnav to build
>
> I'm not very familiar with the install-deps script, which is why I'm
> bringing this up instead of just fixing it!
>
> Mike Erwin
> musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire

- Campbell