[Bf-committers] Next dev meeting in about 13h from now

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:57:49 CET 2016

Thanks, Aaron! But that clock says the meeting is 6 PM 27th Jan Wednesday
when it's actually 6pm today the 26th. (EST time zone). Unless I'm crazy,
which I could possibly be.

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Aaron Carlisle <carlisle.aaron00 at gmail.com