[Bf-committers] Fw: blender as ui for game engine

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Tue Jan 26 12:34:23 CET 2016

Hey Hewi,

I haven't been following your work since TableGUI but I hope your new
work is very related.

I also hope your work will be C based (not C++ or related/higherlevel).
I'm not sure if it is useful but I would recommend looking at the
zproject for example which helps you structure your C code into a class
like approach but also automically generates bindings for most
languages.

https://github.com/zeromq/zproject

Rg,

Arnaud