[Bf-committers] MinGW support

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:09:56 CET 2016

Hey,

This information is quite hard to work with. It mixes full bunch of
variables together -- mixing self-compiled things with something coming
from the official package.. It is important to _eliminate_ variables
instead. So the _good_ test would be:

- Get 2.76b release from blender.org
- Run it from the terminal with --debug-cycles command line argument, see
what parts of the render process took how long
- Do not forget to save all the logs for later share via pasterall!
- Render test scene on CPU

- Get your self-compiled blender
- Render same scene on CPU, with same --debug-cycles command line argument

- Share all the logs here, share your CMakeCache.txt as well.

Currently it seems your building environment is just broken or you're not
configuring something correct (using debug build configuration perhaps?)