[Bf-committers] blender as ui for game engine

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:25:24 CET 2016

Some people will get angry, but I think step 1 here is actually turning the
game engine (BGE) into a addon,
and exposing all the same data that the game engine needs to run to any
engine,

this could actually speed development of the game engine, as you could
download a addon version and try it without compiling
a whole version of blender for each change,

AND you could use other addons that leverage the same data?

How feasible is this?

Owen Hogarth -> What physics engine are you using? GLSL ? may I see your
git etc? youtube?