[Bf-committers] GLSL for Mac

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:05:54 CET 2016

Hi,

It's hard to say without seeing the exact error, but keep in mind that
blender also injects its own version and defines in the source when
autogenerating the shaders. This can lead to errors since the version
directive needs to be first in the source file. You might have to tweak the
default version in blender's C source itself, check for
gpu_shader_standard_defines in file gpu_shader.c