[Bf-committers] Blender Mantaflow integration

Sebastián Barschkis sebbas at sebbas.org
Mon Jan 18 00:09:07 CET 2016

Hi Kévin,

yes, there was in fact a problem with the Linux build. The problem was with how mantaflow is initialized. I was playing around with this earlier but apparently that did not work for Linux. Pull and try again. I was able to build on fresh VM with Ubuntu.

As for the warnings, don’t worry, I am on it. Just need to make sure that things don’t go south while cleaning up :)

Best wishes,
Sebastián