[Bf-committers] VSE movie and other improvements

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:11:17 CET 2016

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi Douglas,
>
> That would be appreciated, and indeed a but more engaging video would be
> great!
>
> I agree with the crits that often videos are not working well. What helps
> is to introduce a video with a clear goal description (visual with text),
> and short chapter/section pages in between. Allows scrubbing that way.
>
> -Ton-
>
> --

I started researching the VSE.
So my first question is how do I correct the manual? For example " you
can’t put anything thing in this special one!"  I am not even sure what the
means.
Near the end.
https://www.blender.org/manual/en/editors/sequencer/introduction.html

Second question; is there anything you want me to be sure to cover in this
short video? Any must haves?

">> There is no beginner tutorial on blender.org for newbies how to quickly
>> get a video edited."

Thanks.
Douglas