[Bf-committers] "Blender, an appraisal from a first time user"

Aaron Carlisle carlisle.aaron00 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 02:06:20 CET 2016

Lately I have been trying to get the Video Sequencer up to date for
features.
In case you want to pass this on here is the link to the VSE for the manual
(1)
After hearing this I will be looking over the introductions to make sure
the VSE
is not hidden within the manual.

1) http://www.blender.org/manual/editors/sequencer/index.html