[Bf-committers] "Blender, an appraisal from a first time user"

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:26:55 CET 2016

In 2.8 would it be possible to make the redo/undo system very robust,
enough to be able to open a tutorial that is like a saved redo cache? Maybe
with some way to open note cards at each 'redo'?

This way a tutorial could be a file you run in blender,

Just another odd thought,
Thanks again Ton and the gang,
Jacob Merrill.