[Bf-committers] Get Cmake on-par with scons (docs, batch files and configuration scripts)

Jeffrey italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 06:59:53 CET 2016

Hi Campbell. This is awesome, thanks. I don't do building on windows
anymore because the libs take up so much space (linux libs are half the
size or less), but it will help very much if I decide to set up a
builder again. From what I'm seeing, the script itself is easy enough to
understand, so I'm looking forward to this being a good primary or
secondary way to build for the casual builder.

Hope you all are having a nice holiday season, and happy New Year!