[Bf-committers] release notes

Troy Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 03:19:41 CET 2016

Can we at least have someone, anyone, as has been brought up and suggested
a fix was "coming" for God knows how long, implement a godforsaken mobile
view on the wiki?

Seriously. Like today. Tomorrow. It is a theme right?

Right now the wiki is absolutely unusable as the right side zooms in as the
left side fills the screen.

With respect,
TJS