[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - February 27, 2016

Sebastian A. Brachi sebastianbrachi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 01:48:32 CET 2016

I like sphinx a lot more than the wiki, and I think lowering the barrier a
little more would be good too.
A quick idea in that direction is take what readthedocs[1] +
github/bitbucket do as an example, where you have a big 'edit on github'
icon on every doc page, and you can start typing in 2 clicks[2]
When you save, a fork and a branch is automatically created on your
github/bitbucket account so you can send a pull request (if you don't have
write access to the repo).

I don't know if something similar can be done in phabricator, but I think
it's worth investigating (or even consider migrating to github, although
that's a whole other topic).

Sebastian

[1] http://docs.pylonsproject.org/en/latest/docs/pyramid.html
[2] example: http://docs.pylonsproject.org/en/latest/docs/pyramid.html