[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - February 27, 2016

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 00:54:46 CET 2016

You do get that most of the people wanting to help are not devs. They are
not programmers. They might even be a bit computer phobic artists but they
want to help. What you think takes 2 minutes and is easy will scare them so
much that they will not even try. When I tried to get it to build it
failed. Sab KDE linux. Sure it is a rare OS but it stopped me cold. I don't
have time for that sort of stuff to fix a few typos or bad grammar.

--
Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.