[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - February 27, 2016

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:28:08 CET 2016

I just wish whatever we had were as easy to write documentation *with
diagrams* in as, say, Google Docs. (I know, Google Docs doesn't have a
linking structure that would make it suitable for what we are talking about
here, but it does have reasonable diagramming and image insertion tools.) I
found it quite tedious doing this:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Modeling/Bevel . But wish more
developers would spend time doing it about areas where we have to explore
design tradeoffs and algorithms. And, I suppose relevant to this
discussion, that Bevel documentation is a bit out of date now, partially
because it is annoying to make new pictures in our current wiki system.

- Howard