[Bf-committers] Bring multiple objects to edit mode

Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:48:37 CET 2016

Hi Antony, well even point pushing support only would be very useful
and what I personally would be interested in doing most of the time.
However let's discuss more advanced functionality! IMO creating new
objects without the user consent would be confusing, better just use
the active object as the parent for any new geometry. It's consistent
and reliable. Now if two previously separate objects are joined in
edit mode, well I guess a merge is mandatory then! With some user
feedback or confirmation at some point.

cheers!

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com