[Bf-committers] Blender 2.77 Release Candidate 1 AHOY!
sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:07:57 CET 2016
We've switched to BCon5 today which means two things:
1. Only crucial fixes are allowed in the master branch
2. We're doing Release Candidate 1 builds
Information for platform maintainers:
- Branch: blender-v2.77-release
- Branch hash: b594b25dadce40d03d4a47470cedcadf6d0a0a76
- Locale hash: d0062ddcb381cd17fb34bfc895e25924a68e2e78
- Addons hash: 1736c5cf882b2f2ffa2896a4e34aba9b7eda5615
Suggested name: blender-2.77-rc1-<platform>
Please provide md5 sums of the builds, we'll start keeping this information
since this release. Some extra details about this will be mailed later.
ATTENTION: Git is considered frozen for until all the builds are up (approx
~24hrs from now on). No commits are allowed to the master branch for until
unfreeze message is sent t this ML (expect this tomorrow afternoon-ish).
Thanks everyone for the work! :)
P.S. Tagging will happen after it's clear we don't do re-AHOY.
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin
More information about the Bf-committers