[Bf-committers] Some Guidance

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:27:53 CET 2016

For some things, like the game engine, trying to understand how all the
sources together expose the feature to the user from UI to conversion, to
use in the game engine make it tricky to even know everywhere you need to
patch against,

Is there any way to move the meat of the code so it all exists in 1 place?

Like the code that adds the logic brick, builds a list from a snippet in
each source (a tag if you will) rather then having to edit 6 sources to
duplicate an existing brick.....

I don't know how anyone else codes really, but I try soft code things, so
extending them just means adding another object.