[Bf-committers] Some Guidance

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Thu Feb 18 16:54:48 CET 2016

Thanks John
I've read this carefully and it's a good start. However, suddenly, when you
see sources, you get lost. So somewhere there should be a tutorial
explaining for what are those all directories, and what's the difference
between blenkernel and intern, for example. And what they are for, in terms
of Blender functionality. Here I get just lost and without any guide it is
a simple "Use the Force, read the source" approach, we don't have a lot of
time for.

pio

​Piotr
​ Arlukowicz, BFCT​