[Bf-committers] Bring multiple objects to edit mode

Chris Lee infin8eye at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 04:24:14 CET 2016

It is actually something that is better in Blender, to only be editing one
object at a time, as it can cause errors in other programs where multiple
objects are selected. In Blender when an object is edited you can only use
other objects for snapping etc, but if you really want to edit more than
one object at the same time you can just join them together but pressing
Ctrl J. You can always separate them later by selecting the entire mesh (L)
and pressing P.

Kind Regards,
Chris "*Chips*" Lee
Mobile: 0410155111