[Bf-committers] General advice for new developers (wiki page, feedback welcome)

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Wed Feb 17 16:23:38 CET 2016

It’s great to see this made into a full page Campbell. Your advice was really helpful to me when I was first dabbling.

Perhaps one section worth adding, since this is for new developers (and people that want to become developers) is a prerequisites. The prereqs being  the few essential skills that a incoming developer needs to know. Topics such as languages, version control, etc.