[Bf-committers] General advice for new developers (wiki page, feedback welcome)

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:57:13 CET 2016

Hi, a while back I wrote up a general reply to the kinds of emails we
get occasionally asking how to become involved in Blender development.

Originally I put this under my user-page since it was my own advice,
however I've since checked talked with other active developers and it
seems the information here isn't so different from the advice they
would give.
After some discussion I've made minor edits and
moved it to our developer docs.

- http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Developer_Advice
- http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Contents

Interested in feedback from other developers, if there are missing
areas or improvements to be made.

- Campbell