[Bf-committers] Development fund grant for Lukas Toenne - 'everything nodes'

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at polskikursblendera.pl
Tue Feb 16 01:02:46 CET 2016

That's awesome!!! Lucas is so good and this was a natural choice, he is
native for blender code and nodes! :)
If we know where to put more discussion and some feature requests, I think
it may be nice to say there about the ability to load TEXT numeric data by
some 'load' node. Those data could be just numbers from one or two columns,
whatever. This will KICK Blender into an awesome tool for scientific
visualization then (but things will require adding even more nodes to deal
with those data).

Good Luck Lucas!!!
Long live Blender!
pio