[Bf-committers] The future of FBX and/or other formats in Blender

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Feb 12 13:57:28 CET 2016

Hi all,

Please let's end the thread now. This list is to help getting Blender developed, not to agree on everything in detail.

Both FBX and COLLADA are being supported in Blender, nobody suggests to drop this.
We are only interested in getting the best IO possible. We'll check on Juan's work, and we'll check on how to handle FBX.

On both topics we'll keep you informed, also on how to provide feedback for it.
Stay tuned!

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute