[Bf-committers] Request for Collada Importers/Exporters

Juan Linietsky reduzio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:56:11 CET 2016

Sorry, shouldn't have ignored the feedback, but at the time I was told the
code would just be around and only included into blender if someone was
interested about using it.. and instead was asked for feedback into how to
improve the existing blender Collada exporter. As I thought the existing
exporter was going to be fixed I lost interest in pushing mine.