[Bf-committers] The future of FBX and/or other formats in Blender

Juan Linietsky reduzio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:46:28 CET 2016

Hi Campbell, it is still maintained, and the latest version is in the
github repo linked above.
Godot community often contributes improvements to it, but i don't think
having duplicated code is a good idea.
If Blender includes it officially in the stable release, I'll remove it
from Godot repo and do changes (and request contributions) in Blender's
repo I guess.