[Bf-committers] Request for Collada Importers/Exporters

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:26:00 CET 2016

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Juan Linietsky <reduzio at gmail.com> wrote:
> Collada exporter is here:
>
> https://github.com/godotengine/godot/tree/master/tools/export/blender25/io_scene_dae

Reading over this code I've found some bugs... one I mentioned in
review already,
others are potential issues or just misunderstandings of the API.

If you're interested to submit this we can do code-review for
inclusion in Blender,
however I made the offer before to do initial review + inclusion and
you didn't respond,
so I assumed you had no interest to work on the code.

That you ignore feedback and tell us its perfectly stable when there
is some very obvious mistake in the code I mention in initial review -
makes me unsure if this is worth the effort to persist with.
Unless we want to take over maintaining entirely.