[Bf-committers] Request for Collada Importers/Exporters

Todor Imreorov blurymind at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 01:06:09 CET 2016

Lets make a table comparison of what works in the two exporters and what
doesnt. If the one with more green checks is being abandoned over bike
shedding arguments and lack of interest, then at least  the user can still
get it from godot developers. Alot who dont know about it will ofcourse use
blender's lacking implementation and continue to hold the belief that
blender or the format is broken