[Bf-committers] The future of FBX and/or other formats in Blender

Vicente Carro vicentecarro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:57:39 CET 2016

Well, instead of crowdfunding, that I think it's not going to work, I would
suggest to officially (Ton) talk with Unreal, Unity, Valve and maybe some
of the blender partners and expose the problem to them. If possible make
them talk all together. Since all of them have some interest in FBX working
in Blender probably they can agree to have a guy maintaining FBX for
Blender or to give us other solution.

Vicente