[Bf-committers] Top 30 of 2016 + Happy 2017!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Dec 31 19:43:24 CET 2016

Hi,

Here's a top 30 developers, counting the commits in blender or one of the branches:
https://www.blender.org/development/the-top-30-blender-developers-2016/

The rest of the contributors get my special thanks too!
And not to forget the people who make add-ons and docs.

I wish everyone a safe and exciting party tonight, and a fantastic 2017 (for real this time!).

Hugs,

-Ton-

(BTW: I'm there tomorrow for the sunday 15 UTC meeting, as usual)

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands