[Bf-committers] BlenderWiki Registration Request

Дмитрий Сидякин sidyakind at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:08:39 CET 2016

Hello, Blender's Team!
Could Am I to be registred in your Wiki of Blender's project? I would like
to translate wiki's pages to Russian language. I want translate developer
pages and then a user guide in my free time.
Also I want review the code in Git/SVN after learning it. I know next
programming languages: C#, C/C++, Java, Delphi, PHP, Pascal, Basic, VB and
scripting languages. I can to do some bug fix in yours code after reveiw
it. I plan read the code the code for 1 year at least.

with regards,
Дмитрий Сидякин
skype: sidyakind at gmail.com