[Bf-committers] Interested in becoming a contributor.

vaibhav dixit vaibhavyashdixit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:13:47 CET 2016

Hello,
Sir I am a student of Mathematics and Computing at Indian Institute of
Technology- BHU, Varanasi, India. I have been going through your website
and Wiki for the past few days and found it very intriguing and want to
become a contributor. I was looking to become associated with a project for
GSOC-17 with your organisation. Meanwhile I want to become associated ASAP
and would love to hear back from you regarding some projects I could work
on.

Regards
Vaibhav Kumar Dixit

P.S.- I am proficient at C and C++ and would prefer if you put me on some
project which I could do with these languages at my disposal.