[Bf-committers] Blender 2.8 UI Workshop Write-up

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Dec 21 16:20:56 CET 2016

Hi,

Thanks, good job!
It's really been a lot of work (result of three days intense workshop discussions).
For some people it is TL:DR, for them we have more digestible summaries and reports on the blog:

https://code.blender.org/

There you can also leave feedback!
Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A, 1018 AD, Amsterdam, the Netherlands