[Bf-committers] Viewport project - plan of action

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 21:29:17 CET 2016

The upbge team would like to work closer with the viewport team,

maybe the upbge team can have a 2.8 ge branch in upbge git that pulls down
from your branch?

Whenever you think the new draw calls are ready I am sure panzergame and
youle and twister_GE are ready to integrate it.

panzergame has done quite a bit of drawing code mods in upbge
maybe some of these commits can help the viewport team?

Will the game engine be using evee?