[Bf-committers] Deadly bugs (proposal for 2.8)

David Fenner d4vidfenner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 01:55:05 CET 2016

I highly agree on all this points. After all, you must keep some neurons on
these always (so you don't destroy your work by accident). These active
stressed neurons keeps creativity under certain limits. It's like working
on something while driving... you'll eventually have to shift focus to not
crash. Better to work on a library or your desktop
:)