[Bf-committers] Libraries update required

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 06:44:46 CET 2016

Just saw the fixes in master. Thanks!

To get "make full" working I still have to disable WITH_CODEC_QUICKTIME
(missing system headers) and WITH_CYCLES_OPENSUBDIV (link error).

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire

brechtvanlommel at pandora.be> wrote:

> > I have updated the new macOS 10.9 libraries to these versions.
> > https://developer.blender.org/rBL61756
>
> I'm having trouble building with "make full" on latest Mac OS. "make
lite" builds & runs fine with the updated libs. Disabling build options
helps, but one of those options is Cycles which pulls in OIIO.
WITH_CYCLES_OPENSUBDIV also gives link errors.