[Bf-committers] Alembic triangulation

Adriano Oliveira adriano.ufrb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 04:38:29 CEST 2016

bf48750

3) Bad normals when importing from Blender-Alembic into Unreal 4.13 and 3ds
Mac 2017.

4) 3ds Max doesn't import materials from Blender-Alembic. Unreal 4.13 does.

*Adriano A. Oliveira*
Professor Adjunto do Curso de Cinema e Audiovisual
Universidade Federal do Recôncavo da Bahia (UFRB)
Centro de Artes Humanidades e Letras (CAHL)
Matrícula: 1673892
(71) 99181-0123 [VIVO] / (71) 99146-8523 [TIM]