[Bf-committers] Blender get a CII best practices badge?

David A. Wheeler dwheeler at dwheeler.com
Sat Aug 13 21:06:06 CEST 2016

Hi -

Can I convince someone here to try to get for Blender a “best practices” badge from the Linux Foundation Core Infrastructure Initiative (CII)?  I’m the technical lead of the badging project.  Someone from the project simply needs to go here and click on “Get Your Badge Now!”:
  https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/

It’s basically a web form, and it shouldn’t take more than hour to fill it in for Blender.  It costs nothing.  We can help you (if you’d like) once you get started.  I’d be happy to answer questions, too.  Other projects with the badge include curl, the Linux kernel, OWASP ZAP, and Node.js.

Let me know.  Thanks!!

--- David A. Wheeler