[Bf-committers] Blender 2.78 tetsbuild1 AHOY
sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:00:38 CEST 2016
We are ready for first testbuild in the 2.78 series!
Information for platform maintainers:
- Build from the master branch, SHA bbbc079a6c03b0df863ab0aae8b7838d4eb41cbb
- Use latest locales and addons revisions for this build/
Suggested name: blender-2.78-testbuild1-<platform>
- Make sure OpenSubdiv is version 3.0.5
- Make sure you compile sm_60 and sm_61 CUDA kernels
- Make sure pre-sm_60 kernels are compiled with CUDA toolkit 7.5, and sm_6x
kernels are compiled with toolkit 8.
To do that something like this works on Windows:
-DCUDA_NVCC_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU
Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v7.5/bin/nvcc.exe ^
-DCUDA_NVCC8_EXECUTABLE:FILEPATH=C:/Program Files/NVIDIA GPU
Computing Toolkit/CUDA/v8.0/bin/nvcc.exe ^
Similar thing will work for OSX, just need to adjust paths to nvcc.
Thanks for your time and let me know when the builds are up.
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin
More information about the Bf-committers