[Bf-committers] SIGGRAPH report

Carlos Diaz-Padron carlosdiazpadron at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:22:52 CEST 2016

Hey Ton,

Just wanted to mention, at the Renderman science fair party they once again
had a Blender booth that showed off a new version of the plug-in. Of note
was the emphasis on the new light portals in Renderman 21.

They even used Blender to create the asset they showed the feature off with
on the main presentation stage because it is one of the few programs that
has good first-class light portal support.

-Carlos