[Bf-committers] Seeking Information

Sonya Neunzert sneunzert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 04:26:08 CEST 2016

Hello!

I'm a long-time Blender user and an aspiring animator with an interest in
software development. I recently completed my undergraduate degree in
Digital Art, and am currently doing a series of informational interviews
about the use of generative design in 3D. I'm interested in learning more
about physics and particle simulation, light dynamics, noise and terrain
generation, or other kinds of generative design in Blender and in animation
in general. I'd like to learn about how the tools in Blender are designed
and created. I'd like to conduct an informational interview with someone
who works in or is familiar with that field, either by phone, Skype, or
email.

Is this possible? Who might I contact to request such an interview? I'm
messaging this mailing list because I'm not sure the right place to ask for
this-- please direct me!

Thanks!

-Sonya