[Bf-committers] Error in compile with OpenEXR (2.2) and OpenImageIO (1.6.14)

Jefferson Rausseo jeffersonrausseo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 03:32:58 CEST 2016

Now work fine, thank you. I removed "build_linux".

The script "install_deps.sh" says:

#### "Main" ####
# Detect distribution type used on this machine
if [ -f /etc/debian_version ]; then
  DISTRO="DEB"
  install_DEB
elif [ -f /etc/arch-release ]; then
  DISTRO="ARCH"
  install_ARCH
elif [ -f /etc/redhat-release -o /etc/SuSE-release ]; then
  DISTRO="RPM"
  install_RPM
else
  DISTRO="OTHER"
  install_OTHER
fi

Manjaro not has "/etc/arch-release", Manjaro has "/etc/manjaro-realese",
for this the script print: "Installing dependencies for RPM-based
distribution"

I changed for:
# Detect distribution type used on this machine
if [ -f /etc/debian_version ]; then
  DISTRO="DEB"
  install_DEB
elif [ -f /etc/arch-release -o /etc/manjaro-release]; then