[Bf-committers] Stepping away from Blender development

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Aug 1 14:56:16 CEST 2016

Hi Campbell,

We will miss you dearly, but I know you need time to get energy and new inspiration.

To all: I've talked it over with Campbell. He needs a break after 14 years (!) of
non-stop taking part in Blender development.

In about 6-12 months I'll check with him how it goes.
Of course he's always welcome any time! He's in our hearts forever :)

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute
Support us - join blender.cloud or Blender Dev Fund.